Just for fun, I thought I would post a couple of before and after picts of the house as of now....
This was the den before.....
And the den after....
Amazing what a little paint and updated decor can do to a room!
Kitchen before...
And after.... (again just some paint here...nothing major)
Fireplace before...
& after...
And this is Ella's new found "hobby" and "trick"...JUMPING off of the stairwell! The girl has no fear I tell ya!
Loves playing games w/ Daddy through the banister....
Showing us her "boo-boo's" from the pediatrician that day....She was fascinated w/ her band-aids. We had 18 month shots on Monday afternoon and we are through w/ shots until Kindergarten - Yah!
Pict below cracks me up....I told Ella to say "cheese" and she strikes this pose. I think we've been hanging around "Bobby" (aka Cousin Robbye) too long - haha
More playing on the stairs in our pj's!
And Little Miss Priss is enjoying her breakfast in the dining room one Saturday morning....
Life in Collierville is rolling along. We are loving it here....Still have alot of exploring left to do and can't wait for Mama to come back so we can do some more fun things. (Last time she was here, I had her WORKING on helping us unpack, so I promised her the next trip would involve some fun things!) Tim is in Chicago this weekend for the trip he won based off of Life Apps last month. Unfortunately, spouses weren't allowed to attend- BOO! So, Ella and I went to Coffeeville last night and spent the night. Betsy and Robbye were there so the girls had a blast playing together. I woke up to lots of giggling this a.m. only to find them jumping on the air mattress in the next room! Too sweet watching these two together. A bunch of friends from back home threw my bff Ginny a baby shower today to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Warner in nearby Oct. and I must say the shower was a SUCCESS! Ella and I returned home this afternoon and have been enjoying more girl time together while Daddy is away, but we will sure be glad when he gets back tomorrow! We have missed him :) That's all for now...I will keep you updated with picts of the house as we get more and more done each week. Our flower beds are getting manicured on Monday w/ new mulch, trimmed hedges, and pulled weeds. I think that will really make a difference to our yard! Until next time...... :)












No comments:
Post a Comment