Tim's dad came to visit us this past weekend and boy did a lot of projects get done around the house! Talk about a productive weekend thanks to Big Daddy Grommersch!!!! I had a checklist waiting on him and would you believe that he and Tim got each and everything done that I asked except one tiny little thing (& believe me the list wasn't short!). I am so blessed to have not only a wonderful husband but great father-in-law who enjoy doing "fix up" projects around the house and are always taking care of things as such for us. Here is what all they got accomplished (doesn't writing it down just make you feel even more productive? Go ahead - make fun of me now!!!- LOL):
-Ran electrical to the front steps of the house and installed malibu lights across the front of the house.
-Ripped up a dead tree that was in our front flower beds
-Hung the new fixture outside our front door
-Replaced the light above our garage
-Installed kick plate on the back door
-Finished replacing all the door knobs upstairs on all doors
-Hung shelf underneath kitchen tv for box to sit on along w/ decorative brackets- looks awesome!
-Tighten all ceiling fan fixtures
-Hung & attached american flag to outside of house
-Hung antique shelf in MB and Ella's antique keepsake box in DR
-& finally removed shower head restriction on our master shower head
Whew, that makes me tired just typing it! To say I am so grateful and thankful feels like a slap in the face to Mr. Pat, but I am soooooo very thankful for all of his help this past weekend. Not to worry though b/c I kept him well fed and hydrated - only going out for dinner once and lunch once. I cooked a yummy pot roast and fixed a fresh salad one night and a homemade lasagna and fresh salad another night. I also had breakfast and lunch each day for him. To top it off, I made a chocolate chip pound cake the last night he was here to celebrate his upcoming birthday next week. Tim and Ella surprised him by coming around the corner singing Happy Birthday to him w/ candles and all. Who knew that Pat had Tim when he was only 7?!? LOL. Oops....I didn't have a "5" and I knew someone was in denial about turning the big 5-9 so I thought he would get a kick out of the 39! LOL Enjoy the picts below. Can you tell someone loves their big daddy just a little bit? ;)
Surprised BD w/ an early BDAY Cake- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake -YUM!
Ella helping blow out the candles...Ck out those lips :)
Still trying to blow them out!
Playing on the steps w/ BD
My FAVE pict
I don't know who is more obsessed w/ whom? ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment