This year we trick or treated around our neighborhood (Chuck brought his trailor w/ hay and took the entire neighborhood on a hayride to trick or treat @ each house) and I made a few treats to hand out to Ella's friends at Molly's, mine & Tim's work places, and to share w/ friends and family that were in and out. They were super easy and lots of fun!
Broomsticks
Ghost Cookies & Halloween Themed Oreos
Witches Hats
Trick or treating w/ Maw Maw & Cousins Cami (Belle) & Charlie (Woody) on the back of the hayride!
I finally joined up w/ everyone after waiting in line for an hour to early vote!
Trick or treating w/ Abby Cadabby
Hitting another house up for candy. I don't know who was more excited....Tim or Ella. Those of you that know Tim know he is a candy fanatic. He once ate so many jolly ranchers that he threw up. Point made. And yes, he is almost 33 years of age. LOL
She caught on quick!
Ella loves knocking on doors. I found this pict hysterical of her knocking on this massive door as she waited for her candy. :)
We had a great time trick or treating the neighborhood. It was just enough for Ella and Tim and myself. Maw Maw had everyone down to her cove and part of the neighborhood for smores, hot chocolate, and to just visit w/ each other. It is so nice to be living in such a friendly, caring, and social neighborhood!











No comments:
Post a Comment