It seems fall is finally in the air today..... It is our favorite time of year! Tim & I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on Friday. He surprised me w/ a second wedding band that he had hidden in a ring box inside the "Anniversary" Willow Tree Pottery. The navy ring box fell out while I was pulling the pottery piece out to take a look at....Very clever although I think he had some help from the lady at the Hallmark store on how to be sneaky ;)
Noni was gracious enough to babysit Ella on Sat. night at our house, so we celebrated w/ the Englands at Napa Cafe. Dinner & company were both great! I had made reservations earlier in the week there and had reserved the wine cellar for us to sit in. Apparently, when Betsy and Ryan arrived before us they didn't have our name down anywhere for a reservation. Bets made them feel bad & was sure to let them know that it was our 5 Year Wedding Anni....they had booked someone else in the wine cellar even though on Tues. they told me "No problem....I will put you down"--- Anywho, needless to say, they then rolled out the red carpet for us by decorating our table, specializing the menu w/ our names on it, giving us free appetizers on the house, and bringing out a dessert w/ candles in it. LOL Gotta love a big sis, right? It was pretty funny.
After church, I decided to snap a few pictures of Ella w/ our pumpkins in her matching pumpkin dress. Enjoy our photo shoot from below :) Until next time......We are headed to the beach on Thursday for a long weekend w/ The McKay Family - can't wait!
Making a funny face :)
Ella Grommersch - 2.5 Yrs Old :)
Fall 2013









No comments:
Post a Comment