Friday, November 8, 2013

A Weekend at Home....

This past weekend, we went to my parents house in Coffeeville, Mississippi to spend the weekend. We hadn't been "home" since August so we were due for a trip. We ate in Oxford on the way down Friday night, went to Bull Bottom Farms on Saturday & got to visit w/ Katie and meet Baby Jack Henry Robinson, & attended my hometown annual Homecoming on Sunday. It was a great weekend. I got to visit w/ my 2 best friends - Ginny & Randye- & got to see lots more people that I don't get to see very often. All in all, it was a great weekend. I love still being able to go home to my parents house. There's just "no place like home!"

Playing at Bull Bottom for our 3rd Year in a Row! 




Jumping on the GIANT air pillow :)




NO FEAR!


I finally got to meet Jack Henry! And, of course, Ella had to hold him :) 



Sweet baby boy...Loved getting to visit w/ he and his Mama!


Peace, Love, & BBF!


Homecoming @ FBC Cville- Chad & Baby Warner


Warner "chasing" Ella Boo



This pic makes me laugh. Ginny trying to maintain Warner who is as big as she is! LOL


Best Friends & our babies on the church sign out front :)
Such a special picture!


Ella w/ Mama!


Wearing this sweet dress made with love by Bibby :)


Loving on Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment