I just realized I have posted these Christmas posts really in no order which is very unlike me, so I apologize for the confusion. My OCD didn't kick in in time. Oh well! The rest of this post is just from other things that went on during the month of Dec. that I think I talked a/b in previous posts but forget to post some picts so here ya go! Ella went and met Santa at Stroud Photography and as you can tell from the pictures, she was NOT impressed at first. But, Chelle worked her magic and by the end of it all, she was in his lap telling him exactly what she wanted him to bring her. :)
This facial expression kills me - LOL

Starting to chat w/ Santa

And she did it! Our first year with her actually sitting IN his lap!
A couple of weeks later she saw him at the Collierville Mall as well and loved him then just as much - I snapped this w/ my cell phone.
The pic above is from one of Tim's clients annual Train Party at Christmas. I was so glad he invited us again this year as we all enjoy watching his train collection at work. Our "entry fee" to get in was a jar of PB that was being donated to the local food pantry :)
Made these for Ella to take to Molly's one a.m. for the kiddo's - Grinch Santa Fruit! What would we do w/o pinterest, right?
And Ella and I made these for her Christmas party at Gan'Ma's aka Molly- Santa Hat Nutter Butters!
The best pic I could get of all of the kid's at Molly's - From L Kevin, Kennedy, Ella, Kaden, Zoe Reese, & Cassidy- Ella loves all of her friends!
All the girls loving on Baby Kaden
The girls and Molly!
Aside from all of the usual holiday stuff going on in Dec., Ella had yet another big milestone this year at Christmastime----she potty trained virtually overnight! (Thankful to MK for telling me NOT to push it and when she was ready it would happen- boy, was she right! I should've known though- she is a mother to 3 so by now she has got this all down!!) I had vowed to really buckle down on her potty training the week I was off for Christmas thinking it would be awful, but apparently she was ready b/c we maybe had 2 accidents all week. We woke up that morning and in to big girl panties we went and she came and told me every time she had to go. We were thrilled & in shock at the same time at how it just "clicked" and there we were w/ a toddler not in diapers anymore. :( Yet, another milestone hit and she keeps on growing- Why do these bricks on her head not seem to work? She keeps getting taller, using bigger in her vocab, and growing up right before our very eyes.....Makes this mama and daddy sad and happy all in one emotion. Oh, the joys of parenting :)
The sticker chart and candy jar were a hit!
Saturday, we had another Tiger game at home, so off we went to the Forum! The men played at 11 a.m. and unfortunately fell to Cincinnati followed by the Lady Tigers playing the #1 ranked Women's UConn team. We stuck around for a little bit of the girls game and I was glad we did b/c Ella got to meet and have her pict made w/ Shaq Goodwin! I'll have to admit, Tim and I were both shocked at how she gave him 5 and climbed right up in his lap for a quick photo opp. Too funny! He was very friendly to her & sweet to let her (& Tim----of course, Dad had to hop in the pict too- I think he was more excited than Ella Boo) take a pic after the game.
T-I-G-E-R-S -----TIGERS! #localcelebrity






No comments:
Post a Comment