Getting ready to depart Memphis for HH! 2 Thumbs up for "Blast Off!"
Kelly gave Ella her 1st American Girl doll- she was quite the smitten kitten ;)
Playing on the beach
Rehearsal Dinner @ Dolphin Head - This is trouble.
w/ Cousin Leslie :) (who carried her everywhere all night....she's just a little spoiled w/ the Grommersch Fam!
@ Rehearsal Dinner- Beautiful sunset in the background
Almost "go" time on Wedding Day
Doing her job well...Throwing flowers with Daddy by her side ;) I'd be lying if I said I didn't get teary eyed at the sight of this :(
2 Thumbs up for a job well done! Waiting to get pictures and then we went back to the condo for a quick nap before the reception.
Ella is getting pretty good at her photography skills - Pregnant Mommy (20 wks) & Daddy
Beautiful and delish cake!
Reception Venue
1st Dance
Playing corn hole
The Grommersches never disappoint on the dance floor!
Dancing w/ Big Daddy
Look who caught the bouquet
Loves wedding cake like her mama!
Advising Daddy on how to convert her bed back to a crib....
Thanks to my sister, baby brother has some clothes. Washed, Dryed, Folded, & placed in his dresser already :)
23 Weeks & Counting....WHOA BABY!
Ella's PRECIOUS new big girl room - I couldn't be more pleased w/ how it turned out. The bed on the left was mine that I slept in as a child/teen :)
& fun w/ friends at the Levitt Shell. Enjoying a fruit snack with Jonathan @ Moon River Fest on Saturday - Good times.
Thankfully we have had some free weekends to do the projects around the house (move Ella upstairs, work on nursery, rearrange Play Room, etc). We have gotten a lot done in the past 2 weeks and none of it could've been accomplished without my sweet husband. Tim is so good at getting stuff done. He has moved things, painted the entire nursery by himself practically, added a closet bar to Ella's closet upstairs, hung things on walls, taken apart beds & put them back together, etc....You name it, he did it. So proud to call him mine. :) As Ella & I like to say "Daddy can fix anything!" ;) We're in the throws of tackling the nursery now. Tim & I are going to paint the area below the chair rail tonight. The bedding was ordered 3 weeks ago so we hope it will be in soon. Everything is slowly but surely coming together. Ella did wonderfully moving upstairs to her big girl room. Never looked back at her nursery. Now that "brother" is moving a lot more and his movements are strong enough for the outside hand to feel she constantly asks to "feel brother move" and puts her hand on my belly. It is so cute. She hasn't felt him yet but I can't wait to see her reaction when she does!
Other than house projects, we have been busy at work and Ella has been busy at VBS with my sister and her kiddo's all last week & starts Play Days at our church twice a week this week. :) Keeping her busy this summer & she is loving it. We got her packet in the mail this past week from Faith Lutheran (her preK where she starts in Aug.)! She & I carried it by yesterday to drop off to the school office. She was SO excited to get to go by her school. I think she is going to absolutely LOVE it. Now, if I can just hold it together on her first day when we drop her off.....GEEZE!
Until next time! ;)



















No comments:
Post a Comment