Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Fathers Day 2014

We spent the weekend in Coffeeville for Father's Day. Robbye was there with us too all weekend so the girls got to play and had a blast getting to spend some time together. It's always nice to go home and just relax. Mom watched the girls Sat. afternoon so Tim and I went off to Oxford for the day to have some time to ourselves. We had a nice, quiet lunch at Proud Larry's on the square, walked around to a few shops, stopped by Belk, & the chocolate store nearby before heading home....Nothing fancy, but it was nice to have constant conversation that wasn't being interrupted every 30 seconds by a "hey mommy, excuse me daddy, etc.." & just some quality time alone for a change. We forget so much how that is needed still after we have children. Mom didn't disappoint in her cooking skills and Tim and I both left Coffeeville so full on Sunday afternoon that we didn't even eat dinner! Yes, we were that stuffed. lol. Enjoy some picts below from the weekend. :)


Earlier in the week when we were testing out paint samples in Brother's Room- PS We have it narrowed down to 2 names - We are getting there! For some reason, it doesn't even stress me out. Very unlike me. Second Child Syndrome maybe? 


Showing Daddy his Father's Day present we made him (a book on shutterfly)


Riding with Robbye in the red car. Ella was very cautious about riding with Robbye. Can't say I blame her- I had to ride with Robbye's mama all those years & Robbye drives about like Betsy so I totally understood. LOL Ella is quite the safe driver (hands on the wheel, seatbelt on and NO texting) Believe me, I know b/c she stays on me constantly about all 3 while driving. It's ok- i need it!



w/ Daddy on Father's Day....Daddy's Girl!


Mom, Dad, & all their grandchildren- 5 & Counting - #6 Due Oct 1st 



Daddy & his girls :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment