I couldn't be more proud of Tim. He has overcome so many obstacles- passing 6 tests in a quick time frame before he could even start his internship, leaving a very comfortable government job & taking a huge leap of faith on his career, & just coming in completely clueless as an outsider to SF and the insurance industry in general. He has steadily improved from month to month & as of MTD numbers for production, he & his AWESOME team are one of the top leaders in his Germantown Market right now among agents. I could go on and on, but I wouldn't know where to stop and I would probably bore you to tears :)
Finally, I will just say this.... I have said MANY prayers in the past 2 years in regards to Tim's career- I prayed for Tim's self-confidence and in him knowing that he could in fact DO THIS! I prayed for his success, the feeling of reassurance that he in fact had made the right decision in changing his career path, a peace that surpasses all of his understanding, a calming of his nerves from time to time, & most importantly for God's will to be done even if it didn't align up w/ our plans. Today, as I was watching Tim sign each page of his very THICK contract, I silently prayed & gave God ALL the glory. I thanked Him for getting us through these past 2 years, for blessing us beyond measure, for bringing us to this point in our lives and Tim's career, for the support we have had through this change in our life, and for the opportunity that He put before us in State Farm. Without Him & a strong support system, this would not have at all been possible. Enjoy the picts below from our special day :) And CONGRATS again to the Tim Grommersch State Farm Agency Team!!!!
Everyone who signed contracts today - Tim, Will, Derrick, Alicia, Leslie, & Darian
Tim & I with Scott Womack (Sales Leader) & (VPA)
A Family Full of State Farm!
Daddy, Mama, Tim, Ella, Me, & Ryan
From 34 Yrs of Agency on down to 1 Yr!
Daddy - 34 Yr Agent
Tim- 1 Yr
Ryan- 4 Yrs
Officially signing his contract! SO PROUD.
Stopping for a quick smile ;)
Happy Day for our family! Ella was only 6 weeks old when Tim officially accepted the job w/ SF. Now, she is 2 years old. She has rolled with us through all of the changes and crazy schedules & did just as well today at the contract signing. She's holding her "Neigh-Bear" in this pic that Mr. Ken gave her @ the beginning of the signing. Blessed beyond measure.....







No comments:
Post a Comment